Senior advisor - Healthcare competence management
Dossier is a complete platform for competence assurance, learning and development. We pride ourselves on developing our employees to the next level.
It's what we do.
We are hiring healthcare management professional to develop our consulting practice in the field of healthcare competence management. You will be advising our customers in public and private healthcare on enterprise competence management while exploring new business models in acute and primary health care competence management.
Learn more about Dossier Healthcare at dossierhealthcare.com. See also Dossier Solutions.
The job will be adapted to match your profile, but key tasks will be:
- Advisory services relating to Dossier competence management systems, concepts and methodology
- Developing and sharing expertise in the field of healthcare competence development for specific careers and roles
- Optimize learning and training pathways through data analysis and knowledge sharing
- Working with customers to meet and exceed compliance/accreditation requirements
- Identify and engage with healthcare education/training providers
- Working with relevant public sector entities and accrediting organizations to identify needs and solutions
- Registered/accredited nurse or other relevant healthcare qualification
- Higher education in the field of management/IT or equivalent
- Experience from acute and primary care
- An understanding of, and interest in, competence assurance, learning, quality and development
- Familiar with healthcare compliance requirements and auditing processes
- Fluent written and spoken Norwegian and English language
- Competitive package
- Competent colleagues who will help you succeed
- A very independent role you can contribute to shaping
- Bright and modern offices in central Oslo
Apply by: ASAP
Starting date: As agreed, immediate start is possible
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our COO Even Harket +47 908 87 573 or [email protected]
We're looking forward to hearing from you!