Customer Success Manager
We are looking for a bright and passionate Customer Success Manager to drive successful implementations and sustain customer relationships. Your primary responsibility is the holistic health of the customer throughout the entire customer life cycle. Your objective is to maximize the value of Dossier by driving adoption and expansion within the customer’s organization by establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with each customer. You will be highly organized and resourceful, and demonstrate drive and adaptability.
- On-boarding new customers including requirements gathering, configuration and training.
- Define, manage and drive project scope, goals, deliverables and timelines through a well-defined project plan
- Identify, drive and grow expansion within each customer organization
- Assess, track and maintain the customer health
- Develop, manage and maintain strong, positive customer relationships
- Deliver the highest quality ongoing customer experience post-implementation through proactive engagement and support
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s a plus
- 3-5 years of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client servicing role
- 2+ years experience within healthcare and/or Learning / Quality Management software solutions, a plus
- Ambitious and self-motivated with a high EQ. Energetic and self-motivated; a team player who is also a proactive and creative problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Complex decision-making and problem-solving skills, at the project / strategic level, by working creatively and analytically to solve problems and recommending best practices
- Impeccable planning and organizing skills
- Excellent customer service skills (you must be patient, personable and thorough)
- Strong relationship building, collaboration, influencing and negotiating skills
- U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status
- Willingness to travel up to 50%, to be determined by client needs and individual’s geographic location and abilities
Come in at the ground floor of building the business!