Senior PHP developer - Totara / Moodle LMS
Are you an experienced PHP developer? We're looking for you!
Are you an experienced PHP developer with LMS and/or integration expertise? Join our competent dev team in Oslo to take your Totara and Moodle skills to the next level!
- Setup and configuration of Moodle / Totara LMS systems
- Implementing custom dashboards, plugins, blocks, reports, enrolment methods, themes, fixes and enhancements etc.
- Working with Moodle installations based on MySQL and Postgresql as well
- Integrating Moodle / Totara with external systems like Auth0, Azure, Liveperson, LinkedIn, Google API, Dossier
- Implementing SSO solutions (NTLM, SAML)
- Preparing custom API/xAPI solutions for external systems
- Ensure highest quality of documentation
- Review scheduled project tasks for time estimation accuracy
- Deliver high-quality code, working in an environment that strives for innovation
- A small amount of server admin and dev ops
- Investigate and solve complex bugs
- Relevant higher education and/or experience
- 2-4 years working experience in similar role
- Ideally Learning Management System (LMS) development and integration experience, in particular Moodle/Totara, xAPI
- Head firmly wrapped around Git, behat, PHO Unit, Linux shell scripting
- Strong communication & collaboration skills
- Competitive package
- Competent colleagues who will help you succeed
- Bright and modern offices in central Oslo, by Christiania Torv (Hansken) just behind Akershus Festning.
Apply by: ASAP
Starting date: As agreed, immediate start is possible
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to email Head of Development Jarle Liknes at [email protected]